Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2006
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Waivers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aaronfoster13

avatar

Number of posts : 559
Age : 39
Location : Sherwood, OR
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Waivers   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Can we get a firm date and time on when waivers will open. I know we will wait till the ever, ongoing, relentless minor league draft. There are 13 days until opening day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 pm

aaronfoster13 wrote:
Can we get a firm date and time on when waivers will open. I know we will wait till the ever, ongoing, relentless minor league draft. There are 13 days until opening day.

My guess would be some time around the All-Star break ... 2013. Question
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Well I can't give you a definite date, it'll be atleast a couple of days before the season starts. We need to finish this draft, get payments in, do schedules and things so I can't give a concrete date.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner


Number of posts : 666
Age : 31
Location : Granite Bay, CA
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:55 pm

I think the biggest hold up will be everyone getting in their money since I will have the schedule entered in by this weekend and I am guessing the last few picks should be completed by that time as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 pm

The King Maker wrote:
Well I can't give you a definite date, it'll be atleast a couple of days before the season starts. We need to finish this draft, get payments in, do schedules and things so I can't give a concrete date.

A lot of work to do in 13 days. Tick tock ...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 pm

We need RRF to do this shit!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:03 am

Tick.











Tock.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner


Number of posts : 666
Age : 31
Location : Granite Bay, CA
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 am

Schedule has been revised and entered. Just the money and draft left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 am

Knuckleball wrote:
Schedule has been revised and entered. Just the money and draft left.

Woo hoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm

so just the money then... draft SHOULD be over today Cool
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:08 pm

jake wrote:
so just the money then... draft SHOULD be over today Cool


"Should" being the key word. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
avatar

Number of posts : 856
Age : 47
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 pm

HighLanderZ wrote:
jake wrote:
so just the money then... draft SHOULD be over today Cool


"Should" being the key word. Rolling Eyes

Everyone should have paid by now, also. What's holding that up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

when those waivers finally open, i'm gonna feel like this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OainzQ0Z1-0
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:59 pm

jake wrote:
when those waivers finally open, i'm gonna feel like this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OainzQ0Z1-0



Thanks for giving me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
avatar

Number of posts : 856
Age : 47
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Proposal:

Rosters "fixed" by Friday at Midnight.

Waivers open Monday.

You can only add players if you have your money in for the season. So, no money, no pickups. Once you've paid, you're allowed to pick up players. I think we need to get the cash in, and that should do it. No excuses. You asked for it like 3 or 4 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Well next objective is payments.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:58 pm

The King Maker wrote:
Well next objective is payments.

Well, at the very least GMs could provide an ETA. In our other dynasty league, where I am co-commish, we understand that times are tough. But a simple ETA such as, "I should be able to pay by April," is greatly appreciated. At least it provides a timeline where a commish could follow up on payments.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
avatar

Number of posts : 856
Age : 47
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:06 pm

HighLanderZ wrote:
The King Maker wrote:
Well next objective is payments.

Well, at the very least GMs could provide an ETA. In our other dynasty league, where I am co-commish, we understand that times are tough. But a simple ETA such as, "I should be able to pay by April," is greatly appreciated. At least it provides a timeline where a commish could follow up on payments.

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Yeah, an ETA is fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Waivers, trades....I'm getting all tingly inside!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

avatar

Number of posts : 641
Age : 41
Location : San Francisco, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 pm

malta69 wrote:
Waivers, trades....I'm getting all tingly inside!!!!!!!!!

Swine Flu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamcam13
Commissioner
avatar

Number of posts : 856
Age : 47
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm

ThunderBalls wrote:
malta69 wrote:
Waivers, trades....I'm getting all tingly inside!!!!!!!!!

Swine Flu?

I was thinking gonnorhea (sp?) Reading all this stuff about Tiger and Jesse James, I was worried we all might catch it by proxy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 pm

It's either Opening Day or Chlamydia - the gifts that keep on giving!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:01 pm

So ... when does the wire open?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 pm

We're getting close to starting waivers. If everyone could make sure their rosters are at the legal limits (25 MLB, 20 MiLB) we can get this thing rolling in the next day or so. Al has identified himself as a manager who has some drops to make, but he will do so by tonight, that way all his dropped players will be on the WW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Waivers   

Back to top Go down
 
Waivers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pittsburgh claims Craig Adams off waivers
» Nikolai Khabibulin on waivers!
» Nabokov released by SKA contract, now a free agent
» EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread
» Steelers sign NT Hebron Fangupo off waivers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extra Base Hit Dynasty :: League Update Archive-
Jump to: