Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2006

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Competition Committee Proposal - 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Competition Committee Proposal - 2015   Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:36 am

This is something I've thought about for awhile. Every off-season we come to the dilemma that a team or two simply hasn't cut it activity wise the previous year. A league is only as strong as their weakest link and dead teams late in the season has been a serious discussion topic the last two years. I've came up with the following plan. We name a competition committee to look into these scenarios every off-season.

It would be made up of the 3 commish's (Myself, Stephen, and Al) then two other league members that would be nominated every 2 years by the commish's. Each commish would make a nomination and then those 3 nominations would be voted on by the rest of the league with the top 2 vote getters receiving seats.

This 5 person panel would vote on any potential teams that have had activity issues that greatly affect the league.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamcam13
Commissioner

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Competition Committee Proposal - 2015   Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 pm

I think this is a good idea. And, while I am generally a hard line person, I do think part of the process should be asking those teams in question if there were extenuating circumstances. I know this could get into a slippery slope, but fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huztler

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Competition Committee Proposal - 2015   Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Decent idea. I can't imagine kicking out teams would be a very easy task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition Committee Proposal - 2015   

Back to top Go down

Competition Committee Proposal - 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1